Vancouver Island in a completely wild setting on a stunning fjord, located near the village of Tofino, Vancouver Island, and accessible by a scenic 45 minute private seaplane transfer from Vancouver, or a 30 minute boat ride from Tofino.
Open annually from mid May until the end of September and offering 3, 4 and 7 night all-inclusive adventures and is great for family’s.
Luxury tents - some with separate toilet facilities and others with their own en-suite arrangement. Our prices are based on the latter.
The resort caters pefectly for kids of all ages so this is a perfect family holidy, with a difference. Something they will never forget.
- Thyme skin and body care products
- Plush terry cotton robes
- Exercise sandals/slippers
- Plush cotton towels
- Earthenware spring water cooler
- Clothes hangers & luggage rack
- Facial tissue
- Electrical points
- Insect repellent
- Air horn (for emergencies)
- Classic books
- Stationery, postcards, resort guide
- Wildlife directory
- Gourmet restaurant
- Rain gear – slickers, overalls, boots – for all ages
- Western style riding boots, chaps and helmets for all ages
- Whale watching suits (survival-rated) for all ages
- State-of-the-art fresh and salt water fishing gear and vessels
- Mountain bikes and helmets for all ages
- Adventure gear (see Wilderness Activities pages)
- Flotation devices and life jackets for all ages
- Full fleet of power and paddle vessels (see Activities, Fishing)
- Designated children’s activity area, games, programmes
- Experienced, first-aid-trained wilderness guides
Touring & Exploring
- Horse riding
- Whale watching
- Bear spotting
- Mountain biking
- Tour to Flores island
Map of British Columbia, Canada
After arrving in Vancouver, you will be transferred to the Seaair terminal to take a seaplane to Tofino after which it takes around 30 minutes to reach the resort on a magical boat transfer through Clayoquot sound.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.