Hotel Dubrovnik Palace nestles on the scenic seafront between a pine forest and the turquoise coastal waters of the lush Lapad peninsula. Just a few minutes’ drive northwest of medieval Dubrovnik Old Town, the cinematic location offers a phenomenal vista of the Elafiti Islands from every space.
This contemporary luxury resort also offers direct access to peaceful private beach, two outdoor pools – plus a third indoor one, a PADI diving centre, tennis court, and a leafy jogging path and walking routes through picturesque woods that rise up Petka hill behind the hotel.
Complete seclusion, perfect privacy and exclusive luxury are the hallmarks of the VIP wing of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace. The VIP wing is home to three celebrated artwork-adorned Ambassador Suites, plus our exclusive Presidential Suite. Feel very much at home with your own entrance, private terrace, parking space and special access to the VIP Vala Beach Club.
- 22 Superior single rooms, sea view/balcony
- 235 Superior double rooms, sea view/balcony
- 14 Deluxe rooms, sea view/balcony
- 24 Junior suites, sea view/balcony
- 7 Executive suites, sea view/balcony
- 2 Deluxe suites, sea view/terrace
- 3 Ambassador suites, sea view/balcony
- 1 Presidential suite Magnolija, Meerblick/Balkon
Restaurants and Bars
- Maslina Tavern
- Beach Restaurant Ponta
- Elafiti Restaurant
- Lanterna Glorijet Bar
- Sunset Lounge
- Lean & Light
Wellness and Spa
- 1510 m² Spa and Wellness area
- Indoor pool 18m x 8m
- Two outdoor freshwater pools (including children's pool)
- Two Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Finish sauna
- Six treatment rooms
- VIP treatment room for couples with Jacuzzi
- Fitness studio with cardio and strength equipment
- Relax zone
Map of Dubrovnik, Croatia
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.