- Lemonia pool
- View from the water
- Restaurant terrace
- Butcher restaurant
- Rooftop breakfast terrace
- Pool terrace
- Presidential Suite
- Deluxe one bedroom sea view Residence
- Residence bedroom
- Residence kitchenette
- Deluxe 2 bedroom residence terrace
- View from the residence terrace
The hotel features 201 modern rooms and suites, all with sea views, ranging from Standard Deluxe and Club Rooms to Suites and the superb top floor Presidentail Suite. Deluxe and Club rooms are interconnecting.
For families, the 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Residences are a perfect choice for those wanting to self cater, offering fully equiped kitchens, living room and balcony or terrace overlooking the Mediterranean gardens or sea. There is also the option to stay on a B&B or Half Board basis.
Good food is in abundance, with the resort’s numerous restaurants and bars offering a variety of cuisines. Choose from 16 venues to eat and drink, including the Butcher Grill, Cilantro serving mediteranean cuisine and La Pasta offering oven fired pizzas and classic pasta dishes.
Kids Clubs & Childcare
The Marco Polo kids club is free of charge for 3-11 year olds, as is the Hideaway Club for teeenagers which offers activities and sports competitions. Both clubs are open from mid May to mid September. Babysitting can be arranged at an extra cost.
Pools & Beaches
There are three outdoor pools to choose from including an adult only pool and a private beach with cafe and and water sports centre. The indoor Spa pool is heated as are the outdoor pools dependent on time of year and air temperature.
- Award winning spa by OCCO
- Speciality restaurants and bars
- Water sports centre - outside company
- Sports centre with wall climbing, basketball, football, tennis, table tennis, squash, badminton court, gym and personal trainers
- Grocery store
- Jet ski safaris - outside company
- Hair salon
- Kids clubs
- Sports academies for children from 7 to 15: Tennis, Football, Basketball and Swimming (mid may - mid sept)
- Sun Gardens Festival - outdoor concerts and special events in peak saeson
- Mixology, Cooking Classes and Wine lovers Academy (mid may - mid sept)
- Boat trips to surrounding islands.
Touring & Exploring
- Known for its Old Town surrounded by medieval city walls, Dubrovnik city centre lies just 11 kilometers away. There is a daily water taxi to the Old Town or shuttle transfer from the hotel.
- Car hire can be arranged at Radisson and highly recommended to explore the area.
- Boat trips are availble in abundance from the resort or Dubrovik visiting in the local islands.
Map of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Catch a flight to the Cilipi International Airport, which is just 35 kilometers away.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.