- Minoan Palace
- 1 Bedroom Grand Suite Living Area & Lounges
- 1 Bedroom Grand Suite Living Area
- Beach Villa
- Beach Villa Bathroom
- Beach Villa Bedroom
- Blue Monkey Asian Restaurant
- Blue Monkey Restaurant
- Deluxe Guestroom
- Dream Villa with private pool
- Elixir Alchemy Spa Indoor Pool
- Endless sea view lagoonshi
- Family Suite
- Junior Presidential Villa indoor & Outdoor Living
- Junior Presidential Villa Master Bedroom
- Kids learn through play
- Labyrinth Bar
- Luxury Bungalow Suite with fitness room and private pool
- Luxury Guestroom
- Luxury Junior Suite Living Area
- Luxury Junior Suite Loft Living
- Premium Bungalow
- Presidential Villa Master Bedroom
- Royal Villa Master Bedroom Suite and Lounges
- Royal Villa Suite
- Sea View Restaurant
- Superior Guestroom
- Superior Guestroom Sea View
- Watersport Activities
A unique and stunning resort on the north coast of Crete, this hideaway sets new standards of privacy and exclusivity. Styled on the palaces of Minoan kings who once ruled Crete, this beachfront resort offers the highest standards of luxury whilst extending a warm welcome and ambience to adults and families staying here.
There is a huge array of sophisticated accommodation to choose from ranging from "Superior Guestrooms" sleeping 2 people to "Grand Royal Residences" sleeping 6 - these are 360sqm and have 2 private swimming pools.
Dining at Amirandes is an experience in itself with a choice of 8 restaurants, mostly overlooking the sea. From "Xasteria" - Cretian organic cuisine and "Blue Monkey" - Asian Fusion to "Petrino" - al fresco seafood to "Minotaur" - Italian cuisine.
Kids Clubs & Childcare
"Grecobaby" caters for families travelling with babies aged 0-3 years. Most of the baby equipment you will need is available at the hotel and can be requested before arrival. "Grecoland" runs kids clubs for 3-13+ years and offers a hive of activities and fun ranging from water activities and a golf academy to hip hop lessons, arts & crafts and discos.
Pools & Beaches
Amirandes makes the most of its stunning seafront location with a choice of swimming options. There are 3 beaches to choose from where complimentary mineral water and fruit is served to your umbrella once a day and an Olympic-size seawater pool, a children's paddling pool and 58 private swimming pools available for suite and villa residents.
- Elixir SPA including Ayurveda treatments
- 8 restaurants
- Library with internet
- Private chapel
- Golf course
- Foodlit tennis courts
- "Grecoland" children's club
- "Grecobaby" - baby equipment for 0-3 years
- Water sports school (sailing, canoeing, kayak)
- Multi-sport area for basketball & mini-football
- Diving school
- Watersports - sailing, pedal boats, canoes, kayaks, trimaran, jet skis & water skis
- Beach volleyball
- 5x5 football
- Mountain biking
- Table tenns
- Classes including sunrise yoga, aerobic aqua gymnastics
Touring & Exploring
Tours and excursions on the historic island of Crete are available.
Map of Crete, Greece
Return private transfers from Heraklion airport are included in the price of your holiday.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.