The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located in what is known as the historical quarter of Malaysia’s capital. The property is within easy reach of attractions such as The National Museum, National Mosque, Islamic Arts Museum, Lake Gardens, and Bird and Butterfly Parks. A regular complimentary shuttle bus operates into the busier Bukit Bintang shopping district.
· Deluxe Room
· Junior Suite
· Grand Suite
· Colonial Suite
· Governor Suite
The property offers contemporary dining in the form of Contango Restaurant located in the Tower Wing. The Colonial Café, situated in the Majestic Wing, recreates the atmosphere of the halcyon days of the planters of Malaya and offers authentic classical cuisine from the colonial era. While the Orchid Conservatory and the Tea Lounge, also in the Majestic Wing, are both perfect for light bites and afternoon tea.
Taking inspiration from its colonial past, The Majestic Spa draws on a 1920s art deco theme. Inside however tradition is mixed well with contemporary treatments and products.
· 253 Rooms and Suites in the Tower Wing
· 47 Suites in the Majestic Wing
· 24-hour Butler Service in the Majestic Wing
· Modern TVs and Wifi as well as amenities in each room
· Complimentary hourly shuttle services to KL Sentral and the shopping district in Bukit Bintang for guests staying in the Tower Wing
· Complimentary dedicated driver for pick up and drop off anywhere within Kuala Lumpur for guests staying in the Majestic Wing
· 2 swimming pools with loungers
· 2 Bars
· Tea Lounge
· Orchid Conservatory
· On site Tailors
· Truefitt & Hill - traditional barber services and products
· Cigar Room
· Card Room
Touring & Exploring
The hotel is perfect for those wishing to indulge in Kuala Lumpur's unique history with the National Museum close by. The city has been shaped by various nationalities settling within Kuala Lumpur and a stroll around the old quarter of the city shows influences from China, India and Europe. Further afield the charming merchant town of Malacca and the beautiful surroundings of the Cameron Highlands can be reached.
Map of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flights from the UK to Kuala Lumpur operate daily with Malaysia Airways. The city can be reached from most Asian hubs with a variety of airlines flying in and out of KL.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.