- ©Baros Maldives_Aerial View_LR1
- ©Baros Maldives_Aerial View_LR2
- ©Baros Maldives_Aerial View_LR3
- ©Baros Maldives_Aerial View_LR4
- KI_©Baros Maldives_Aerial View_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_BPV Bathroom_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_BPV Deck_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_BPV Deck_LR1
- ©Baros Maldives_BPV Deck_LR2
- ©Baros Maldives_BPV Interior_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_Deluxe Villa Bathroom_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_Deluxe Villa Beach_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_Deluxe Villa Deck_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_PWV Aerial_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_PWV Deck_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_PWV Deck_LR1
- ©Baros Maldives_Sandbank Sunset Yoga_HR1
- ©Baros Maldives_Spa Detail_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_The Piano_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_The Piano_LR1
- ©Baros Maldives_Lime & Lighthouse_LR
- ©Baros Maldives_The Lighthouse_LR
Conveniently located just 30 mins speedboat transfer from Male, nestled in one of The Maldives most stunning coral Atols. Baros offers seclusion within easy reach of the capital, meaning that as soon as you step off your flight guests are just half an hour from total paradise.
• Deluxe Villa
• Baros Villa
• Water Villa
• Baros Pool Villa
• Baros Premium Pool Villa
• Water Pool Villa
• Baros Residence
Baros offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options to suit all preferences. The breezy tropical Sails bar offers cocktails and light bites under the swaying palm trees, perfect for a nightcap.
The island's signature restaurant, The Lighthouse specialises in fine dining and excellent seafood. Upstairs in The Lounge, guests are afforded spectacular views over the turquoise waters whilst watching some of the best sunsets on the planet.
Lime restaurant is located on the edge of the water serving Mediterranean cuisine whilst tropical fish and reef sharks swim underneath.
Cayanne Grill hosts themed dining options each evening including a Teppanyaki bar and Satay nights as well as excellent Tandoori's.
Set in the heart of the resort, hidden within the lush foliage of a tranquil, tropical garden, the Spa at Baros Maldives specialises in personalised treatment to guests’ needs with massages to soothe the mind and nourish the body, as well as therapies from all over Asia and a variety of cosmetic products.
- In-Villa check-in
- 24-hour guest services
- 24-hour laundry service
- 24-hour library with pool table
- 24-hour relaxation lounge with complimentary Internet station
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour in-Villa room service
- Boutique CD and DVD library
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Dive & Water Sports Centre Fitness centre
- Foreign currency exchange
- Indoor games In-Villa spa treatments
- Marine Centre with Resident Marine Biologist
- Table Tennis Luxury speedboat transfers
- Full-time nurse on site and on-call doctor service
Touring & Exploring
The resort offers a number of excursions including sunset dolphin cruises and scuba diving from the in-house Marine centre. The proximity to Male allows guests to explore this intriguing and quirky capital city.
Map of Maldives, Maldives
The Maldives capital Male can be reached directly from London Gatwick three times a week with British Airways. Daily flights are available via The Middle East and Sri Lanka.
Baros is a 30 minute speedboat transfer from Male.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.