- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Room
- Imperial Bedroom
- Imperial Terrace
- Premium living space
- Premium room
- Golf course
- PL Sundown
- Penha Longa Resort_Monastery_5
- Panoramica Mosteiro e Spa ii
- Penha Longa Resort_Executive Suite2
- Penha Longa Resort_Executive Suite_7
- Spa 9
- Indoor Pool
- Penha Longa Resort_Outdoor Pool_3
- Penha Longa Resort_Six Senses Spa_6
- Fitness Centre
Situated within a 545-acre national Park on the southern Sintra Mountains, Penha Longa Resort is a breathtakingly beautiful location which encompasses a luxurious hotel, a nineteenth century palace originally founded as a monastery in the fourteenth century, two spectacular golf courses and a stunning Six Senses Spa.
Only 20 kms from Lisbon making it perfect for those wanting to explore Lisbon either as a day trip or a combination stay.
The property boasts a total of 194 rooms and newly refurbished suites.
- Deluxe Rooms (inter-connecting availalbe)
- Premier Rooms
- Executive Suites
- Presidential Suites
- Imperial Suites
The property offers a wide range of different restaurant options and sytles along with excellent value half and full board rates. Discover the amazing tastes of Mediterranean Cuisine in the Arola Restaurant, Italian Cuisine in il Mercato, the mystery of Japanese gastronomy in Midori or relax in the comfort of the B Lounge or try al fresco eating in Aqua Restaurant.
The Six Senses Spa is located within Penha Longa's historic buildings offering a haven of tranquillity and inner peace. The 1,500 sqm Spa is the body temple that offers a wide range of the most sophisticated therapies and treatments with an holistic approach to wellbeing. Within the stunning gardens you may find a Jacuzzi, a contrast pool and a three meter waterfall, a platform over the pool for the practice of Yoga, Qi-Cong and two gazebos for meditation and treatments such as Shiatsu. Bask under the radiant sun and drink in the truly spectacular scenery. Experience the ideal combination of recovering your strength and enjoying a memorable stay.
- Spacious bedroom with king-size or two double beds
- Private balcony with views of the resort or golf course
- The "RC Sleeping Experience" with feather beds, duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Beautiful marble bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Asprey Amenities
- High-speed Internet access
- Flat screen 46" plasma television with interactive menu
- Nespresso coffee machine
- iPod Station
- Six Senses Spa with 9 treatment Rooms and a garden with Jacuzzi, Contrast Pool, Platform for Yoga & Chi Kung, 2 Gazebos for meditation & Shiatsu and a Meditation Labyrinth
- 27 Holes Golf Courses (3 different constellations) designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr
- Health Club with Fitness Centre and 2 Pools (outdoor and indoor)
- Games Room
- Bicycles available free of charge
- Kids Club
- 6 Tennis Courts (Tennis, Squash & Paddle)
- Horse Back Riding
- Jogging Tracks
Map of Lisbon, Portugal
Daily flights to Lisbon are operated by a variety of airlines form most UK airports, the resort is around 45 mins drive from Lisbon airport.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.