Tropical rainforrest location...
Elephant Hills consists of two separate resorts; the main property being located in Khao Sok National Park, which is around 1 hour north of Phuket. Here guests have their own luxurious te
nt and embark on a number of activities as well as visiting the resorts famous Elephant camp to learn more about these amazing animals, including their newest resident Ha Ha who was born in May 2013.
For those wishing to delve deeper into the jungle t
here is the option of staying also in the Rainforest Camp which consists of 10 floating tents on the banks of a lake.
- 30 Luxurious tents in the Elephant Hills Main camp
- Tents come equipped with en suite, hot/cold water and coffee making facilities
- 10 Luxury floating tents located on the banks of the lake.
The resort boasts a semi-open air restauratns where guests meet in the evening to socialise, meals are included in the overall package.
- The main camp consists of 30 luxurious tents with en suites.
- One of the best Elephant Camps in Southeast Asia
- Relaxing Pool in magnificant location.
- Packages include all meals and excursions
- Rainforrest camp consists of 10 floating tents.
- Tents come equipped with fan, kettle and mosquito nets.
Touring & Exploring
The resort has a big focus on excursions and included within the package price visits to the Elephant camp fora hands on lesson in how to bathe the amazing creatures. In addition to this, treks, cycling and kayaking within Khao Sok National Park are also included.
Khao Sok National Park is the largest tropical rain forest in southern Thailand and boasts a wide and varied selection of wildlife including Elephants, wild boar, Asiatic bear and even Tiger, added to this a huge portfolio of exotic birdlife.
The resorts majestic location also offers guests the option of just relaxing and enjoying their surroundings.
Map of Khao Sok National Park, Thailand
The resort is approximately a one and half hour drive from can easily be reached from Phuket or from Khao Lak, daily flights operate from Bangkok and Chiang Mai into Phuket. Internationally Phuket can be reached from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and from various points in the Middle East also.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.