Perched on a hillside with uninterrupted views in every direction, Intercontinental Baan Taling Ngam is a classic Thai design oozing class and a minimum standard that is beyond most other 5* hotels, without the premium.
Whilst most rooms command positions on the hillside, this is a beach resort and for those wanting direct beach access, they afford that option with their 7 beach villas. Baan Taling demonstrates, for those in any doubt, that Koh Samui has a plush side - Various luminaries such as Liz Taylor have visited these hallowed steps and it is easy to see why.
- Ocean View Rooms
- Premier Ocean View Rooms
- Tropical Pavilion Suites
- Ocean View Junior Suites
- 2 Bedroom Panoramic View Villas
- Beachfront Pool Villas
- 3 Bedroom Napa Reserve Villas
Baan Thai Spa
The 4 treatment rooms are all “rooms with a view” and are all self contained with their own shower rooms, toilets and changing areas. The therapy range is excellent, from traditional Thai massage to ancient Egyptian reflexology, body wraps and a special section concentrating on skin and body treatments using the very high quality BIODROGA cosmetic range.
- Air Bar
Arrive in style
Why not take a private speedboat sipping champagne on the way. Its a great ride by boat down to this part of the island and well worth it.
- 100% Egyptian cotton, 300 thread count bed linens and goose filled down pillows, pillow menu is available on request
- Oversized bath towels, robes and slippers
- Complimentary premium toiletries from Harnn including Aromatic sachet and essential oils
- A soap menu is available on request
- Tropical Survival Kits (Estherderm Sun Screen, Pore Cleanser and Mosquito Repellent
- Hair dryer
- Refrigerated private bar
- Tea/coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Multi-line cordless telephones
- LED/LCD television
- Stereo system
- CD/DVD player & iPod docking stations
- Complimentary LAN/wireless high-speed internet access
- Individual climate control
- Arrival turn down gifts
- 2 swimming pools
- 4 restaurants/ bars
- Scuba diving
- Pool room
- Sauna, Gym
- Tennis courts (floodlit)
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes
- Golf net
- Putting green
Touring & Exploring
There are of course excursions around the island and to the neighbouring islands of Koh PhanGan and Koh Tao, amongst many smaller ones, as well as the amazing diving at Angthong Marine Reserve which the hotel overlooks.
Map of Koh Samui, Thailand
After arriving at Koh Samui on the best flights possible arranged by us, you will be met at arrivals and taken by private 4x4 to the resort.
Or, why not take a private speedboat sipping champagne on the way. Its a great ride by boat down to this part of the island and well worth it.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.