Winner of the Conde Nast award for one of the world's best new hotels 2005, this stunning resort is set 800 metres up in the hills 90 minutes from Bangkok and is a real hidden gem. The hotel is on the edge of Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you can explore hundreds of square kilometres of forested national park land with your expert guide, seeing elephant, macaques, deer, and wild pigs. If you’re very lucky, you may see a tiger!.
Plantation View Rooms have a great outdoor balcony with daybed and a huge bath.
The Horizon View Rooms are the same, but on the upper level.
Surely the most amazing "rooms" in the area are 4 Tented Villas.
The Spa itself is extremely well designed and provides some of the highest quality therapists in Thailand. You could spend the whole day here, or simply come for an hour or two before going back to the pool to relax, while looking at the rolling hills in front of you.
- Balcony Daybed with a view
- Cable TV
- LCD screen in Suites and Villas
- DVD/CD player
- IDD telephone line with voice mail
- Wireless high speed internet access
- Safe deposit box
- Mini bar, Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Full set of bathroom amenities
- Turn-down amenities
Food & Beverage
- T Grill
- Acala Restaurant
- The Mist Bar
- MYTH - Japanses and Italian
- Maya Spa - Signature treatments using local natural products and treatment techniques
- 3 private mmassage pavilion suites with a double massage area, a spa pool and 2 steam rooms
- 2 indoor Thai treatment rooms
- 2 outdoor massage areas
- Kirimaya Fitness Centre (Life-fitness equipped gym)
- Aerobic / Tai chi and yoga room
- Beauty salon
- Maya Spa Gallery
- Children playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
Touring & Exploring
The big draw here is Khao Yai national park, home to many animals including elehpants, sloth bears, macaques, deer and even the odd tiger. Day and night safaris are run daily.
You can cycle in the local area and around the resort, especially if you take one of the Muthi Maya Villas.
Other possibilities include:-
- White water rafting
- Horse riding
- Visit Pak Thong Chai Silk Village
Map of Khao Yai, Thailand
After arriving in Bangkok, our team will whisk you to Kirmaya in 90-100 minutes by private car or mini van.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.