Sala is in northern Phuket on its most enchanting, tree lined beach. Phuket often gets bad press and can appear, from an outsiders point of view, to be over developed. However, from half way up the island, and thereafter all the way to the very north, it is not developed at all and is still very beautiful, the pine fringed beach stretching for mile upon mile.
The food and service here really are top rate. A thai chicken stir fry was as authentic (and yes, spicy!) as they come and the wonderful Asian and Antipodean fusion tapas choices were just melt in the mouth.
- Deluxe Balcony - 68m2
- Garden Pool Villa - 157m2
- Sala Pool Villa - 157m2
A real haven often an expansive menu.
- King size bed (or twin configuration)
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- LCD TV 32”, home entertainment system
- DVD player
- Satellite/ cable television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- In-room electronic safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Bathrobes, slippers, and umbrellas
- Open-air outdoor bathroom, with outdoor shower and bath tub
- Hair dryer
Other facilities include
- 1 main restaurant
- 2 bars
- SALA gift shop
- Internet & business centre
- High speed WI-FI access throughout the resort
- Secretarial services available on request
- In-villa dining in all room types
- Snorkelling and diving
Touring & Exploring
- Mountain biking
- Temples and historical sites
- Nightlife nearby
- Elephant trekking
- Island Tours
- Trips to other islands like the amazing Similan Islands
Map of North Phuket, Thailand
After arriving in Phuket, our representatives will meet you in arrivals and ensure you are transferred by Sala staff directly to the resort in approximately 20 minutes.
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.