- 5BR Beach Villa2 by Supakorn Aurprayoon copy
- Chocolate Room
- cinema paradiso, soneva kiri paul raeside
- Hill Villa Bath Tub by Antonina Gern
- Private Cliff Pool Reserve Jerome Kelakopian
- Private Cliff Pool Reserve, soneva kiri paul raeside
- Soneva Kiri Resort Thailand Beach Pool Villa Bedroom Jerome Kelakopian
- Soneva Kiri Resort Thailand Beach Pool Villa exterior Jerome Kelakopian
- Soneva Kiri Resort Thailand Benz's Interior Jerome Kelakopian
- Soneva Kiri Resort Thailand Dinner on the beach Jerome Kelakopian
- Soneva Kiri Resort Thailand Main Pool Night Jerome Kelakopian
- the laboratory, soneva kiri paul raeside
- The View Desk, Soneva Kiri Antonina Gern
- tree pod dining, soneva kiri paul raeside
The Resort is located on the island of Koh Kood, 350 km southeast of Bangkok and 80 km off the Thai mainland. Easily accessible from the hub that is Bangkok, it feels like a land before time. The fourth largest island in the country, it remains remarkably undeveloped. Untouched slopes, wild interiors and immaculate beaches compose its raw glamour. The isle's charms inspired the rustic-chic design of the resort, sustainably crafted with recycled wood like the poles that bring to mind the stilts of the local fishing villages.
Dining: The resort has sven restaurants to choose from:
- Dining Room, Perched atop rocky cliffs and sheltered amidst verdant tree canopy, the Dining Room entreats you to share in these lavishly simple moments. Its rustic-chic design serves as a natural complement to the beauty of the views
- Treeepod Dinning, Treepod Dining experience invites you to take fine dining to new heights. Comfortably seated in a bamboo pod, we gently hoist you high up into the tropical foliage of Koh Kood’s ancient rainforest.
- So Spirited, Another experience inspired by childlike wonder, So Spirited, our poolside bar overlooking the sea, brings you the simple joys of sweet sensations in ice cream and chocolate...with the fantasies updated for sophisticated and mature palates.
- The View, Dine cantilevered over the cliff and savour your selection of creations made in the slow food tradition – lovingly prepared with locally sourced produce and Western cooking techniques, making the most of the season and each day's harvest.
- Benz's, The creation of this signature Thai restaurant allowed us to exhibit one of our greatest finds. Discovered by Sonu and Eva, many moons ago in Phang-Nga, chef Khun Benz was our only choice when it came to finding a talented culinary artist to helm this open Thai kitchen, using ingredients grown here on Koh Kood and neighbouring Koh Chang.
- The Beach, Settle into rustic wooden chairs set directly on the sand or lounge on king-sized swinging day beds, rocking you gently with a light ocean breeze. Delight in a casual lunch, with specialties cooked to order in wood-fired and tandoori ovens or grilled over the charcoal pit.
- Destination Dining, Design your dream menu with our executive chef, and select sips from our subterranean wine cellar featuring over 450 different labels. Enjoy your personally designed experience in romantic privacy.
Spa: Treat yourself to world-spanning excursions – from locally inspired treatments to the healing therapies of Asia and beyond. Mud massages, Thai herbal baths, silk facials, warm oils of Ayurveda and a rich selection of wellness rituals await your choosing.
Childrens Club: The Den is our pride and joy. When we envisioned Soneva Kiri, we knew wanted to do something special for children. Incredibly special. If we wanted to rekindle a childlike wonder in adults, then we had to go profusely over the edge in our children's offering. A giant moulded bamboo playground shaped like a manta ray, The Den is dedicated to learning, to excitement, to meaningful experiences. Professional child minders pique your children's imaginations, teaching them to play Thai instruments, unleashing their creative talents with painting and the visual arts, and carefully watching them at play in the wonderous world of moulded bamboo spaces up, down and around.
Snorkelling: Surround yourself in the bursts of colours that explode throughout the reefs. Our trusted experts – including the exclusive option of our marine biologist – sail you to the most amazing snorkelling destinations in our corner of the Gulf. In hot spots like Koh Kyak, Koh Thong Lang and Koh Rang, you'll seek out rock formations teeming with wildlife and coral gardens that look as if they were designed by abstract artists of unmatched imagination. Swim amidst swirling hues a world away from the vision seen from just above.
Diving: Koh Chang National Park offers two-dozen dive sites down to 30 metres though much of the more colourful coral thrives closer to the surface, around 12 metres.
Touring & Exploring
Experience the Thai culture of our island home as our hosts escort you to Ao Salad village on the northeastern coast. One of the oldest settlements on the island, this Thai fishing village built on stilts offers glimpses of life as it is lived day to day throughout our home. Meet fishermen unloading the day's catch from colourful boats. Stroll through the trees of a rubber plantation. Visit a local school where your children can enjoy a fun cultural exchange with Thai students their own age, or taste honey straight from the comb with a beekeeper on Koh Mai Si.
Some recommended cultural experiences at Soneva Kiri:
- Koh Kood Discovery Trip
- Half day island tour including snorkelling, sunset cruise
- Koh Chang Discovery
- Fishin adventure with local fishin boat
- Angkor Wat Trip
Map of Koh Kood, Thailand
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.