- Eauzone Rest
- Resort View
- Royal Mirage Esplanade
- Beach Bar Grill
- Pool 2
- Residence & Spa Villa Bedroom
- Residence & Spa Villa Bedroom 2
- Residence & Spa Villa Dining
- Residence & Spa Villa Exterior
- Residence & Spa Villa Sitting
- Spa 2
- The Palace Superior Deluxe
- The Palace Superior Deluxe Bathroom
- The Palace Superior Executive
- The Palace Superior Executive Sitting Area copy
The Royal Mirage is located in Dubai, and overlooks The Palm Island Jumeirah, with a kilometre of private coastline in sixty acres of landscaped gardens, water fountains and meandering pathways. It is 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and opposite the prestigious Emirates Golf Club; and 20 minutes from the City Centre, the Gold and Spice Souks and the desert.
One&Only Royal Mirage is a wondrous place, composed of three distinct environments - each flowing into the next to ignite the senses: The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa. All accommodation are sea facing and furnishings are rich with vivid colours, echoing the warmth of the Arabian Gulf, while soft tones recall the desert landscape. Bathrooms are adorned with wood, marble and slate, with generous bath and shower areas.
The Palace rekindles the grandeur and dignity of Old Arabia in mesmerising splendour:
147 Superior Deluxe Rooms (45 m²/ 484ft²)
49 Superior Gold Club Rooms (45m²/ 484ft²)
22 Superior Executive Suites (100m²/ 1,076ft²)
11 Superior Gold Club Suites (100m²/ 1,076ft²)
2 Royal Suites (325m²/ 3,498 ftm²)
The Arabian Court gives new eloquence to an old and enchanting civilisation:
162 Deluxe Rooms (50m²/538ft²)
8 Executive Suites (125m²/1345ft²)
2 Prince Suites (145m²/1561ft²)
The Residence & Spa has the indefinable and exclusive air of high esteem. The sumptuous Dining Room and Library are just for guests of the Residence & Spa.
32 Prestige Rooms (58m²/624ft²)
12 Junior Suite (85m²/915ft²)
4 Executive Suites (118m²/1279ft²)
1 Garden Villa (300m²/3229ft²)
Together, The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage offer eight different restaurants - each serving its own unique menu assuring guests a veritable feast of culinary enrichment and discovery.
Housed within the architecturally impressive Health & Beauty Institute with its towering domes, carved arches and intricate design is One&Only Spa and traditional Oriental Hammam - an oasis of relaxation and well being. The spa is designed with everything guests need to unwind and relax, with 12 luxury treatment rooms staffed by highly trained professionals and a dedicated Spa Boutique. The traditional Oriental Hammam is a haven of space, warmth and comfort, with heated massage tables, steam rooms, sauna, whirlpools and jet showers. In respect of local traditions, the Health & Beauty Institute offers exclusive hours for ladies only.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Deep-sea fishing
- Desert adventure trips
- Fitness Centre –(Fitted with the latest CYBEX cardiovascular equipment, strength training machines, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes and free weights. The resort also features a Fitness Studio in The Palace offering stairmaster equipment, treadmills, elliptical trainer and stationary bikes).
- Golf – (Recently voted 'Emerging Golf Destination of the Year' by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators, Dubai is the fastest-growing destination in the golfing world. The resort can arrange tee times for guests on one of Dubai's seven spectacular courses).
- Scuba diving
- Tennis – Three hardcourts, lit for night play
Map of United Arab Emirates , United Arab Emirares
Contact our Team
If you have a question about this or any resort, get in touch with our friendly team who are waiting to help.