Published: 28 August 2014
Vote for Feel Good Holidays or our sister site Savile Row Travel in the 2014 Telegraph Travel Awards and you could win one of 40 luxury holidays!
The Telegraph Travel Awards are one of the most prestigious and trusted awards in the travel industry, aimed at discerning and experienced travellers throughout the UK.
To recognise the time taken by you in voting for your favourite tour operator, The Telegraph have a wide variety of luxury holiday prizes up for grabs including:
- A 10-day trip to the luxurious Hayman Island, Australia
- Exclusive use of the eight-bedroom Laragai House in Kenya
- A 4-night, full board luxury ski holiday in Portes du Soleil
- A 7-night stay in the Presidential Suite of the Kempinski Hotel in Turkey
- A weekend away in the world most expensive chalet in Oberlech, worth £100,000
- A 2-night stay for up to 6 people in the Regina Hotel Baglioni, Rome
- The chance to stay at the Icehotel in Swedish Lapland and the chance to design your own bespoke ice suite - worth £140,000
- Plus many more!
If you have enjoyed the exceptional service on offer from either Feel Good Holidays or Savile Row Travel, please show your appreciation by voting for us in either 'best tour operator' or 'best specialist tour operator' categories... and by doing so, you enter yourself in with a chance to win one of the fantastic luxury holidays on offer!
To vote for Feel Good Holidays or Savile Row Travel, you can do so here
Best of luck and thank you for voting!
All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, October 27, 2014.